http://http://www.jaikrista.edu.in/admissions/) or visit the school admissions office
Submit the online JKCHS Enquiry Form from this website (
principle will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information
Parents / Guardian will visit school campus to fill in the admission form
JKCHS Admissions department would inform you of the date for parental interaction or entrance test date, whatever is applicable
Student appears for parental interaction for Pre-Nursery , Nursery & KG classes and for aptitude tests for class VIII upwards . The result is informed within 4 days.
Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from test result)
School text books and Uniforms can be purchased on announced dates.
Admissions are at following school levels – Pre Nursery to Class VIII
The JKCHS admission criteria are as follows:
| 2 years for Pre-Nursery
3 years complete for Nursery
4 years complete for K1
4.10 years complete for K2
5.10 years complete for Std 1
*The above age criteria should be completed on 31st July 2017.
(to be submitted to admission office)
- Color Photo (passport size)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
- Valid passport for international students
- A letter from Embassy/ copy of the Visa
- Any other document as per school requirement